About Me

 About Me (Topsangtheman)


Attention!

This blog is still under construction, meaning that it has just gotten started. There will be major updates frequently. Subscribe to stay tuned.

Notice: Remember that all videos require at least 100 views and 5 likes in order to show support and care. If the criterias aren't met, the comments section will be closed by July 1st, and a final decision will be made by June 29th. Thank you.

Welcome to my Blogger, where I also post random content about trains, planes, My Little Pony, and much more here as well as on my YouTube channel. I make gaming and music videos, as well as occasional vlogs.

The channel homepage (thumbnail and artwork are subject to change).


Founding of my YouTube channel

This YouTube channel was founded on Janurary 26th, 2022, originally as a place to submit my schoolwork only. But after seeing how I can submit my own content for others to view, I decided to go on and make my own videos.

It's tough to make videos, especially when ideas run dry. But after a while, I do come up with something and start processing it. Here's how videos are made:

  1. The following content is first planned.
  2. I then go onto Kapwing which is a video editing software I use, and start putting together the video as well as creating a thumbnail.
  3. The video is then uploaded onto YouTube, either directly or as a premiere.

Current video series of this channel (click the blue underlined texts to read more)

Attention!

Some of the blogs may still be under contruction. If underlined in red, the blog isn't available yet. Those available are in blue but may also be under construction as well. Please check back later.
  1. The Best of Railfanning, Plane Spotting, and Many More: A video series showcasing photos and videos of trains, planes, video games, My Little Pony and much more (highly prioritized).
  2. OpenBVE Vids: Running trains on various routes (regular, wacky, throwback, demo runs and the BD Secret Tunnel. Also highly prioritized).
  3. Bad/Ripoff Apps: Showcasing, exposing and playing apps that are not that good or very bad. May include horrible textures, clickbaited screenshots, tons of ads (AKA absurds) and more. May be a commentary or non-commentary gameplay (but commentary gameplay is highly prioritized for the series).
  4. Toilet Vids: Showcasing various restrooms at different places and also ranking them in the end (only the urinals and toilets).
  5. Gameplay of Other Games: Showcasing and playing various video games that aren't part of a series nor bad.
  6. My Little Pony Videos: Content relating to My Little Pony including Pony Town related videos.
  7. Elevator Vids: Showcasing various elevators at different places and also ranking them in the end.
  8. There is No Game: A video series showcasing and playing the latter. Non-commentary only.
  9. Train and rail yard simulator, Minibus Simulator City Bus, Subway Train Simulator, School Bus Simulator Driving & also Train Sim: showcasing and playing the latters.
  10. GTA IV: Showcasing and playing GTA IV.
  11. Large/Long Videos: Includes videos of all series that are at least 1 hour and 5 minutes long.

Video series coming soon

  1. Prepare for Impact (abbreviated as PFI): Showcasing and playing PFI, a simulated emergency game which deals with real life situations on an passenger airplane.
  2. VK (VKontakte) Games: Showcasing & playing various VK games.
  3. More TBD...

Defunct video series

  1. Ride on Vids: Merged with The Best of Railfanning, Plane Spotting, and Many More series.
  2. Dodo Mobile Games Trashpile: Defunct after removing all videos during the reboot process.

Common problem with all videos

Copyright claim is the main factor to delay a video upload.

  1. Copyright claims: Alot of times my videos get claimed for an absurd reason, during upload or at a later time when the video has already been published. This requires myself to take action and dispute the claim, therefore delaying an upload of a video until the claim is solved. If the claim is removed, then the video is published. If the claim remains: then either the video is processed again to remove the claim, or an appeal is filed (which never worked at all). This also requires for an original upload to be taken down if the claim appeared on an already published video. Also in the future when I join the YouTube Partner Program, copyright claims would also keep my videos from being monitized.
  2. Low views: No matter how much time I spent recording and processing a video, I see that sometimes my work doesn't pay off when I see only like 1 to 10 views. I king of find that very unacceptable. I ask that all videos get at least 100 views in order to maintain their status, existence, and also to show that you support all my content.
  3. Barely or 0 likes vs. more dislikes: This is what I despise most, when people dislike my videos more than they like it. And as aforementioned, showing dislikes is also a factor to showing that none of my hard work pays off. This is the main reason for now disabling the "Show likes" as seeing 0 likes or as low as only 1 like is a big disgrace. Thankfully YouTube disabled the ability to see dislikes.

Ready to watch?


Be sure to like and subscribe to support the channel.

❌Do not copy or redistribute this blog nor this page. Doing so will result in a copyright claim or termination.

©️TopsangthemanYT. All Rights Reserved.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DE-F92 Trainset Download

OpenBVE Vids